We make every effort to keep content on this website updated and correct. Read the disclaimer for more information.
The foundation Bedrijfstakpensioenfonds Metalektro (PME), the industry-wide pension fund for metal and technology, hereinafter to be called ‘PME’, and its pension fund administrator do their utmost to ensure that the information on this site is as accurate and up-to-date as possible. We also aim to ensure the site is easily accessible. The site has been designed and compiled with the greatest possible care. No rights may be derived from the information on the website. We cannot guarantee that the site is flawless or that it works without interruptions.
Neither PME nor its pension fund administrator accepts any liability for:
- the content of this site/these sites and the information provided on or via this site/these sites
- the content of sites that are not kept up-to-date and to which or from which this site refers by means of a hyperlink or otherwise
- any mistakes or delays in the provision of information
- the failure to receive or process emails sent to them, or the failure to receive or process such emails on time
- other electronic or digital messages and data that should be delivered electronically or digitally
- the consequences of the failure to receive and/or process these or the failure to do so on time.
PME and its pension fund administrator base the calculations on the site on a number of general assumptions. These do not always apply to your personal situation. The calculations are, therefore, only indicative and may be subject to change.
The rights to information with respect to content and image material contained on this site are vested exclusively with PME and its pension fund administrator. Without prior approval, it is prohibited to publish, reproduce, process or distribute information provided on this site.