Welcome to PME’s new website
The new PME website in short
Our new website has a different look. The layout has changed, too. In short, the new website is geared towards the purpose for which you visit the website:
• The most popular topics are listed at the top of the homepage. This is where you find a link to your mail, documents and overviews and information about the pension scheme.
• In the blocks underneath you see other important themes, such as Plan your pension and Update your details. You can easily see where you need to go.
• Alternatively, you can use the search tool in the top right corner to find information about a subject.
You still log in with your DigiD
- On our previous website you log in with your DigiD. This has not changed. It is easy ánd safe. If you do not yet use, you can request DigiD.
- Are you a European citizen, but you do not use DigiD? You may be able to log in with the national login tool of your country.
After logging in, you can easily access your mail and update your personal details.
Your mail is in your digital inbox
You can find your mail in your digital mailbox. Are you looking for correspondence that you received before 2022? Please contact us and we will send it to you. Would you like to receive any future mail digitally? Check whether your communication preference is set to digital.
We are still working on the pension planner
Perhaps you are looking for the pension planner that was in use on the old website. We are busy developing a new pension planner. We expect it to be ready over the course of 2022. Until that time, please refer to Mijn Pensioenoverzicht for financial information about your pension. Would you like some insight into your options and how they affect your financial situation? Please use the Explorer (in Dutch).