Ask the pension consultant
You can call or email us. There are, however, certain pension matters you may prefer to discuss in person. Make an appointment for a personal meeting with one of our pension consultants. You can do so online or on location, whatever you prefer.
Always a pension consultant near you
There is always a pension consultant near you. Check the map to see which pension consultant works in your area. You can reach out and make an appointment right away.
- You can ask your question by phoning or emailing the pension consultant in your area.
- Would you like to schedule a meeting on site? Email the pension consultant in your area.
- Contact us if you would like to schedule a video call. We will check when the pension consultant is available.
Think about the income you will need when you reach your pension age. Are there any expenses you will not have anymore (such as a mortgage)? Do you have a partner, and does he or she also accrue a pension? When does your partner want to retire and how much pension does he or she have?
Make sure you have the following information to hand:
- if you live together with a partner: cohabitation contract (if not yet registered with PME)
- if you are divorced: divorce agreement (to check if it has been processed correctly by PME)
- DigiD, so you can check check your AOW and any other pensions
Bring your partner or anyone else you trust. Two pairs of ears hear more than one.