It is possible to transfer the pension you have accrued via another employer. This is called pension value transfer.
- Pension value transfer may benefit your pension.
- There is no obligation to accept the offer.
- Requesting an offer only takes a few minutes.
It is possible to transfer the pension you have accrued via another employer to PME. This is called pension value transfer. Login with your DigiD and request an offer for pension value transfer.
Whether or not pension value transfer is of benefit to you depends on the characteristics of the pension scheme in question. For instance:
- What is the financial situation of a pension fund? Could your pension be increased or cut?
- What are your options? For example: at what age can you retire?
- Are your partner and children entitled to partner pension and orphan's pension upon your death?
- What are the risks? For example: do you run a personal investment risk or is the risk shared by all the participants?
Requesting an offer for pension value transfer only takes a few minutes.
- Login to request pension value transfer online.
- Choose the pension fund or insurance company where you accrued the pension to be transferred.
- Submit your request.
We will send a free offer for you to consider. It is up to you to decide if you want to go ahead with the transfer. Both the offer and the pension value transfer are free of charge.