You have the option to take partial retirement when you reach the age of 55. You can carry on working part-time.
- We will calculate your monthly pension allowance.
- You decide to which degree you retire.
- There is no obligation. You are not submitting an application.
In this video pension consultant Jeroen van Zunderd explains how partial retirement works.
You can take partial retirement from the age of 55. You enjoy a part-time pension and carry on working part-time. Contact us if you are interested in taking a partial retirement.
- You choose to which degree you take retirement.
- You continue to accrue pension on the days you do work.
- You stop accruing pension once you reach your AOW age.
If you take partial retirement, your pension is reduced. That makes sense: a part-time employee accrues less pension than a full-time employee. And part of your pension will be paid out longer.
Find out how much pension you get if you take partial retirement.
- Contact us.
- Choose to which degree you wish to retire. We will calculate your pension allowance.
- Have you made up your mind? You can apply for your partial pension.